- Completed Admissions Application
- Application fee
- Official transcript sent directly from each college/university attended
- Official high school transcript
- Freshman Applicant: Freshman applicants must submit an academic letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor. The recommender can submit this electronically or can download a pdf version , complete it, and mail it to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- Official ACT or SAT scores sent directly from the testing agency (UK only recognizes ACT or SAT scores sent from the testing agency; scores listed on high school transcript are not accepted. UK’s code for ACT is 1554; UK’s code for SAT is 1837.)
- Fall: August 1 The deadline for incoming freshman applicants is February 15 of the year they plan to enter in the fall (e.g., February 15, 2012 for Fall 2012 admission).
- Spring: December 1
- Summer I (May): April 15
- Summer II (June/July): May 15