- On-site Child Care and Counseling
- Affordable Housing
- Located Near Campus
Virginia Place is a One-Parent Family Facility providing a transitional living/learning setting for unemployed or underemployed parents who desire to become self-sufficient. The primary purpose of the Virginia Place program is to help these parents and their children develop the educational skills needed to achieve self sufficiency. Virginia Place is located at 1156 Horseman’s Lane, Lexington, KY 40504.
- Be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D. certificate
- Be enrolled full time in a post-secondary educational institution
- Be a single parent with primary custody of children
- Have at least one child who is daycare eligible.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be eligible for Section 8 Housing
Contact Virginia Place at (859) 252-4828.