About Us
Prospective Students
Current Students
Youth Development


Welcome Graduate Students!

Students working in Agricultural Education toward a graduate degree work in the Career, Technical and Leadership Education graduate program, under the Career and Technical Education (CTE) Option. Although the program is Career and Technical Education, courses are taken in Agricultural Education (prefix AED).

We are currently updating our Graduate program. The links below are just a guideline to what will be required of you in our program. If you have any other questions, please e-mail Gary Hanson or Bryan Hains.


Click on These Links to Get Started in Our Graduate Program!

The following needs to be completed by Graduating Semester

  1. Graduate School Forms
  2. Application for a Graduate Degree.
  3. Request for Master's Degree Final Examination
  4. Thesis Approval
  5. Electronic Thesis Form

Helpful Links

Assistantship Application

University of Kentucky Graduate School

University of Kentucky Homepage

UK College of Ag.

Questions/Comments || An Equal Opportunity University
University of Kentucky, College of Agriculture · Copyright © 2010
Last Updated: March 1, 2011