Class Directors and Graduates
- Class I
- Hampton "Hoppy" Henton (hentonHFI@aol.com)
Class I Graduates
- Class II
- Edwin "Eddie" Gilkison (email@example.com)
Class II Graduates
- Class III
- Sharon Denney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Class III Graduates
- Class IV
- Joseph "Joe" Goggin (email@example.com)
Class IV Graduates
- Class V
- Donald Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Class V Graduates
- Class VI
- Jeremy Hinton (email@example.com)
Class VI Graduates
- Class VII
- Steven Bach (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Class VII Graduates
- Class VIII
- Anthony Koch (email@example.com)
Class VIII Graduates
- Class IX
- Jill Mahan (JillRMahan@gmail.com)
Class IX Graduates
- Class X
- Jay Busby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Class X Graduates
- Class XI
- Hagan Wonn (email@example.com)
Class XI Graduates
KENTUCKY AGRICULTURAL LEADERSHIP ALUMNI PROGRAM (KALAP)
Purpose and Goals:
- Enhance personal contact and communication among leadership program alumni
- Inform alumni of current issues affecting agriculture and rural communities
- Provide opportunities for alumni to be involved in addressing these issues at the local, state, and national level
- Promote self-development through seminars, workshops, tours
Board of Directors: One member from each class will be selected with the program's co-directors serving as executive co-directors of the alumni organization. Class directors elected by the membership shall serve three year terms and they shall be eligible for re-election.
The Board will be responsible for overseeing all the activities of the Alumni Program including the annual meeting, distributing alumni directories, organizing seminars, tours, and other educational activities, and seeking financial sponsors to support activities of the alumni association and the leadership program endowment.
The following officers shall be elected for a three year period (concurrent with the current KALP class) and selected from the current Board of Directors:
President -- responsible for arranging and conducting Board of Director meetings and conducting the annual business meeting of program alumni.
Vice President-- serves in absence of the President and becomes the President elect.
Executive Directors -- provides advice to the Board of Directors; maintains a directory of program alumni; develops alumni newsletters and, provides support for the Board in organizing meetings, seminars, and tours.
A membership meeting shall be held annually with the date and location at the discretion of the Board.
No annual dues will be required, except the Board can levy an annual meeting registration fee to cover annual meeting program expenses.
These guidelines may be amended by two-thirds vote of the members attending the annual meeting.