- Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, a resident of Kentucky or Tennessee, be involved in some phase of agriculture, and be willing and able to commit around 50 days over the two-year period to participate in this premier leadership program.
- Nomination Process
- Candidates may be nominated by county extension agents, farm organizations, trade associations, alumni of previous leadership programs, other interested individuals, or be self-nominated. All nominations should be submitted through the Program Director's office. Nomination forms will be available online. Nominees will be informed of the application process. Applicants and their spouses (where applicable) will have a personal interview as part of the final selection process.
- Application Process
- All applicants must complete a packet which consists of the Program Application Form,
a Spouse Supporting Application Form (if applicable), an Employer Supporting Application Form (if applicable),
three individuals (non-family members) to complete the Recommendation Form, and sign a
Participant Commitment Form.
Class XI Schedule
|May 1, 2015||Nomination Announcement|
|June 15, 2015||Nominations Due|
|July 15, 2015||Applications Due|
|August 7, 2015||Interview Candidate Selection|
|August 18-19, 2015||Interviews|
|September 15, 2015||Participant Selection|
|November 4-6, 2015||Session 1||
Nomination form is now available. Nominations accepted through June 15, 2015.
Application forms are now available. Application deadline is July 15, 2015.
- Class XI Letter to Nominees
- Participant Commitment Form
- Participant Application Form
- Spouse/Domestic Partner Supporting Application Form (if applicable)
- Employer Supporting Application Form (if applicable)
- Three (3) Recommendation Forms
Applicants are strongly encouraged to print a hard copy for their own files.