IAPAL 2014 Hotel Information
A block of rooms at Embassy Suites Lexington have been reserved for the 2014 IAPAL Conference at a special rate of $164.95 for both single and double occupancy.
You can make the reservation two ways:
- If booking online, go to: http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/L/LEXESES-UAG-20141021/index.jhtml
- Or call the Embassy at 859-455-5000 to make your reservations.
- Use this information to reserve your room:
Group Name: IAPAL Conference Group Code: UAG Check In/Out: Tuesday, Oct. 21 – Friday, Oct. 24, 2014 Hotel: Embassy Suites Lexington
1801 Newtown Pike
Lexington, KY 40511
- The correct room rate does not immediately show up when booking online. The accurate room rate of $164.95 will appear after you edit the dates. If you have problems, contact: Phyl Mattox (859-257-7292), Kathy Roe (859-218-5112).
- The Embassy extended the block of rooms to Friday night, October 24, departing on Saturday, October 25 for those of you who want to stay a little longer and enjoy the sights and sounds of Central Kentucky. If you decide to do this, call the Embassy to make your reservations; the online booking will not give you the correct rate.
- Plan to get to the Embassy before 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, October 21. We will meet at 5:30 pm in the lobby to go by bus to an opening social, dinner, and program. The conference will adjourn at approximately noon on Friday, October 24.
- Please reserve your room by September 15, 2014, but the sooner you book, the better. We have 40 rooms in the block, and IAPAL takes place during the Keeneland Fall Racing Meet, which means that once the Embassy rooms are gone, it will be difficult to find any other rooms in Lexington.
The Embassy does not have a shuttle, but there are plenty of taxis at the airport. It is about 7 miles between the Embassy and Blue Grass Airport, and drive time is approximately 15 minutes.