MenuMenu Image

How do I access C.A.T.S.?

1. Log-in to your myUK account from the UK home page (  
2. Click on Student Services tab. The link to C.A.T.S. will be in your student homepage.


3. C.A.T.S. can be saved and revisited.

If you have log-in problems with myUK, please call 859-218-HELP (4357) or e-mail