MenuMenu Image

What if C.A.T.S. is emotional or triggering?

We recognize that talking about some of your experiences can be difficult, and want to acknowledge that some of you may have had personal experiences with different forms of violence. If taking this survey is difficult or triggering for you, please know there are resources on campus to support you.

Please contact the UK Violence Intervention and Prevention (VIP) Center at (859) 257-3574, or the UK Counseling Center at (859) 257-8701.

If you would like to talk to someone immediately about:
• Questions or concerns relating to sexual assault, stalking, or intimate partner violence, please call the Bluegrass Rape Crisis Center at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673).
• Feeling alone, sad or depressed, please call 1-800-784-2433.