1. locate and evaluate five web sites related to your curriculum project.
2. For each web site, answer
the following questions:
Identify the name of the internet site.
What is the web address (uRL) of this internet site?
What "Rating" have you assigned this web site? Why?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of this web site?
Is the information on this site based upon theory/research?
How can this site be used by the family life educator?
3. Attach a copy of the home page for each site visited.
4. Approximate length: one to one and a half pages per site
5. To assign a rating to each site, Use the evaluation guidelines at: