Thanks to all faculty members who plan to attend one (or more!) of the Commencement ceremonies. It is a very special time for our students, and your presence means a great deal to them and to the University. All ceremonies, with the exception of some professional schools, will be located in Rupp Arena.
Friday, May 5th:
- 10am - College of Agriculture, Food & Environment, College of Communication & Information, College of Public Health, The Martin School of Public Policy and Administration, The Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce
- 2pm - College of Business & Economics, College of Health Sciences, College of Fine Arts, College of Nursing, College of Pharmacy
- 4pm - College of Law (located at Singletary Center for the Arts)
Sunday, May 7th:
- 10am - College of Arts & Sciences, College of Social Work, College of Design
- 2pm - College of Education, College of Engineering, College of Medicine
If you are planning to hood one or more students during the Graduate and Professional Commencement Ceremony, please register HERE!
For more information on how to hood your student, please watch a demonstration video by Jeannine Blackwell.
If you are planning to attend one or more of the Commencement Ceremonies in which you are not hooding a student, please register HERE.
All faculty members are required to wear regalia to the ceremony. If you do not own regalia, the University will provide a one-time contribution toward the cost of regalia. Please email Drew Crawford to order yours today! *Orders must be placed prior to April 14, 2017.
Here is a description of what will be provided:
- The university will provide a black doctoral robe, mortarboard/tassle, and appropriate hood on a one-time basis. This robe is not intended for long term use, but will certainly stand up to mulitple uses if handled with care.
All regalia will be ordered from the UK Bookstore.