Located in McVey Hall, the Computing Center has been providing state-of-the-art computing services to the University of Kentucky community since 1958. The Computing Center is operated by Information Technology.
Use of the University's computing resources must conform to the Computing Policies.
- Account Manager (Password resets, etc.)
- Data Storage – TSM, Backups & Archive
- E-Mail (exchange.uky.edu)
- High-Performance Computing
- Listserv Server (lsv.uky.edu)
- Google Search Appliance
- NetBlue – Student Web Server, Storage Locker (sweb.uky.edu)
- Sharepoint Server
- Statistical Computing Support (SSTARS)
- Time Server (time.uky.edu)
- Wiki (wiki.uky.edu)
- World Wide Web Server (www.uky.edu)
Lexington KY 40506-0045
Phone: 859 257-2900
Fax: 859 323-1978
This page was updated 2011-09-27. Please direct questions and comments regarding this page to firstname.lastname@example.org.