The program format for the 2003 meeting will include 5 major symposia and poster displays. The 5 major symposia are organized around topics (noted below) and will include several invited presentations (30 minutes each) plus 4 to 5 oral presentations (20 minutes each) to be decided from the submitted abstracts. Posters will be displayed for the entire meeting with specified times within the program designated for poster viewing. Authors should submit their abstracts in one of three categories: invited speaker, oral/poster presentation, or poster only. Those submitting abstracts for oral/poster presentations will automatically be considered for an oral presentation.
Abstracts should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org as Microsoft Word or PDF attachments. The deadline for submission is April 11, 2003. All submissions will be acknowledged electronically.
For an example abstract click here.
Remember the following IMPORTANT guidelines:
· Abstracts are limited to 1 page
· Use a font size of 12 point
· Indicate whether your are submitting for an oral or poster presentation
· Be sure to submit by April 11, 2003
· Do not FAX or mail your abstract
· Maximum poster size 4’X4’
· Do not forget to register for the meeting (hot link please)
· Select a category for your presentation:
1. The Chemical and Biological World of Terpenes
2. Novel Systems and New Insights
3. Biochemical and Molecular Dissection
4. Nutritional and Industrial Applications
5. Advances with New Technologies
Hardcopy booklets of the program and abstracts will be available to all registered participants. In addition, we hope to make the abstract book available electronically by May 1, 2003.