- General Info
- Student Orgs
- Contact Us
policies and procedures
- All orders must be received a minimum of 72 hours before your event, otherwise you will incur an additional charge of 10% of the total order.
- Guaranteed guest count is due 72 hours before the event. If there is no update, we will prepare the amount on the original contract. For buffets, we prepare 5% over.
- All payments and requisitions must be made 48 hours in advance of the event. You must also cancel your event 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
- We will offer you a 10% discount if you have a signed contract at least 30 days in advance of your event! (90 days in advance for events over 400)
- Rain sites are requested for all outdoor events. Rain calls shall be made a minimum of 6 hours before the event.
- Floral arrangements can be added to your contract at an additional charge.
- Please make us aware of any food allergies your guests might have.
A Catering Requisiton must be completed before the event, please download:
Off Premise Catering - We are Available for your Off Campus Needs!
If your event does not take place in the Student Center, you will incur a delivery charge of $15. If your event takes place off campus, you will incur a delivery charge of $35. Delivery charge will be waived for
orders over $150.
Serving time will range from one and a half (1½) hours for buffets and station receptions to two (2) hours for served meals. UK Catering will return three (3) hours after the event on self-serve drops to pick up any equipment. UK Catering reserves the right to stop food service for lengthy events due to quality issues and customer safety.
self-service drops and set-up
We are responsible for the delivery of food and set-up of the event. We are not responsible for trash disposal or clean-up of any events that are served on disposable items. Clients will be responsible for any equipment damaged during their event.
To prevent mishandling of our food, it is our policy to not allow any food to leave an event. This will be enforced for your safety and for the safety of your guests.
To view a complete list of menu options, please download:
Student Org. Menu
|Snack Mix||$4.99/lb.||Tortilla Chips & Salsa||$5.99/lb.|
|$9.99/dz||Mild & Hot Buffalo Wings
|Trays (serves 15-20)|
|Vegetable Tray||$24.99||Fruit Tray||$24.99|
|Cheese Tray||$24.99||Sandwich Tray
(2 dz. assorted finger sandwiches)
|Canned Soda||79¢/ea.||Bottled Water||99¢/ea.|
|Starbucks Coffee||$9.99/gal.||Hot Chocolate||$8.99/gal.|
|Available until 8:00 pm Monday through Thursday|
Your choice of cold meats and veggies on fresh baked breads, cut into handy 4 inch portions and arranged on serving platters, ready to be enjoyed.
Serves 5-9 people
3 dozen assorted flavors.
|Toppings include pepperoni, sausage, ham, bacon, chicken, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes.|
|Whole Pizzas only. Save $1.00 per pizza with orders of 10 pizzas or more. Available until 8pm Monday through Thursday. Please give a minimum of 3 hours notice for all pizza orders.|
options include White, Yellow, Chocolate, & Marble
|Quarter Sheet||$14.99||Half Sheet||$25.99|
Ice Cream Bars
|Great Outdoor Grill
enjoy your choice of hot dogs and hamburgers, potato chips, cookies, lemonade, and condiments. Grill and Staff provided
SET MINIMUM OF 75 PEOPLE.
Our Catering Staff is available to help with service at your event. To make a reservation or plan an event contact:
Catering Manager/Event Coordinator
Melinda L. Plymale
Phone: (859) 257-2027
Cell: (859) 509-3081
Staff Support/Event Coordinator
Phone: (859) 257-1741
what do you have to say?
All fields are required unless otherwise noted.