Student Concerns and Complaints

student concerns

The University of Kentucky seeks to resolve student concerns and complaints in a fair and prompt manner. If you are a current or prospective student of the University of Kentucky and have a complaint, you may submit your concern to the proper department. The University of Kentucky Division of Student Affairs has developed a list of departments and online processes to submit your complaint. Their Student Complaints and Appeals page is located here:

If you are a current or prospective University of Kentucky student and have a concern or complaint related to distance learning, you may submit it by filling out the online form here:

In the unlikely event that the issue cannot be resolved by the University, you may file a complaint with your resident state licensing authority. Contact information for your state can be located in this document (Adobe Reader required).

Complaints that are not resolved after all University avenues have been exhausted may also be filed with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. SACS policies and information for filing a complaint can be found here (Adobe Reader required).