SSS collaborates with CARES, RSP, FS, and the graduate school to provide you with practical steps to selecting, applying, & interviewing for graduate school as well as study strategies for entrance exams such as the GRE, GMAT, etc.
- Graduate & Professional School Showcase which various universities and programs from across Kentucky and surrounding states talk with you about graduate school.
- Free GRE practice tests through the Career Center with Kaplan
- How to prepare the application "What are the Colleges looking for"
- Full semester course for 3 credit hours that assists in understanding the graduate school system, application process, and standardized test strategies. In addition to three full practice exams you will also tour graduate school campuses during the Friday labs. If interested please email Valerie Rister at email@example.com
- Follow-up from Fall with tours of campuses within a day’s drive.
- Workshops on how to write the graduate essay, getting recommendation letters, etc.
- Low cost GRE preparation course (6 weeks) on Saturdays for 24 hours of total instruction that includes three full exams.
- Provide mock interviews for graduate school.
If interested in participating in any of the programs above, please click on the following email address and let the SSS Learning Specialist know what program you are interested in attending. You can also go to the calendar and register for programs the SSS office is offering.
Graduate School Preparation Course Schedule:
Tuesday and Thursday 2:30 - 3:45pm