2010 UK@Work Survey Results
The initial UK@Work survey was developed in collaboration with WFD Consulting, Inc., a nationally recognized consulting firm on Work-Life issues. Three scales appeared on both the 2005-06 and 2010 surveys:
- Work-life support
Two new scales to measure campus inclusivity and perceptions of disparate treatment were added to the 2010 survey, along with an assessment of the Work-Life programs initiated since 2006.
The UK Office of Institutional Research administered the web-based survey to all full-time staff (.75 - 1.0 FTE) and faculty in October. Staff and faculty were emailed invitations and three reminders. Paper copies of surveys were made available to staff without computer access. The IR Office and UK Institute for Workplace Innovation analyzed the data. The Institute for Workplace Innovation provided statistical interpretation and assistance in the compilation of the final report.
Acknowledge and support my desire to live a balanced life and watch me soar.
- Faculty Member, 2010 UK@Work Survey
UK@Work Survey 2010 Report
- Who Took the Survey
- Faculty Recruitment and Retention
- Faculty Major Scales of Interest
- Faculty Commitment, Workload, Resources & Trust
- Faculty Perceptions
- Staff Major Scales of Interest
- Staff Satisfaction & Advancement
- Staff Perceptions
- Household & Dependent Care Status
- Most Valued Work-Life Programs
- Strengths, Areas of Opportunity, Issues for Consideration
- Next Steps
- Concluding Remarks