UK Working Moms Network - Events and Activities
Go back to Working Moms home page.
Recommended Events and Activities
Scroll below the calendar for other events and activities we recommend for kids and families.
Featured Upcoming Event
Mindful Parenting: November's FREE Health Smart Conversation
Mindful Parenting is all about increasing connection and calm with our children and ourselves. Learn about bringing attention and awareness to your everyday parenting. Parents will leave with new ways to handle the hectic and unpredictable moments of parenting. Join us for "Mindful Parenting: Everyday Connection& Calmness,” presented by Amy Rodquist-Kodet, MA, CHWC, Weds., Nov. 7, from 12:10-12:50 p.m., 127 Commons, Wethington Bldg. FREE. Register now at http://www.uky.edu/HR/wellness/healthsmart.html.
Our Shared Calendar
Add to our calendar! You can post to our calendar with any events you want to recommend for our network. Email us and we'll give you the login information.
Other Events and Activities
- Free - Local - Fun: a running list maintained by LexFun4Kids.com
- Fayette County Parks & Recreation
- Orchards in Fayette County:
- Duntreath Farm: 4954 Paris Pike Lexington, KY 40511. Phone: (859) 299-4638 (no website)
- Kelley Farms: 6483 Old Richmond Road, Lexington, KY 40515. Phone: 859-948-8700, Open: Wednesdays: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Fridays: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Saturdays: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, closed Sundays. www.lexingtoncornmaze.com
- Reed Valley Orchard: 239 Lail Lane, Paris, KY 40361. Phone: (859)987-6480. www.reedvalleyorchard.com
- Find other Kentucky orchards at www.pickyourown.org
- Lexington Libraries
- Lexington Legends (local baseball team)
- Champs Sports and Events Center (skating, laser tag, mini golf, party hosting)
If you have an activity that you'd like to see posted here, just email us and we'll put it on this page.