Retiree - Help With Your Medicine
Through UK Benefits' Help with Your Medicine program, our pharmacists can help you! Contact a UK pharmacist at (859) 323-1493 for the following:
- find participating pharmacies (pharmacy locator)
- determine whether a particular drug is preferred or non-preferred (searchable formulary and alternatives)
- understand copay or coinsurance amounts you are required to pay (price check)
- learn about health news, personalized drug information, drug interactions, conditions and treatments, Senior Corner, drug comparisons
- obtain information on step therapy
- get information on home delivery
- prescription benefit details
- discover potential ways to save money on your prescriptions
For Specific Questions About Claims or Prescription Drug Coverage
Pre-Medicare Eligible retirees (under age 65): You may contact the Express Scripts Customer Service Call Center (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at (877) 242-1864, hearing impaired (800) 899-2114, or visit the Express Scripts Web site at www.express-scripts.com.
Medicare-eligible retirees (age 65 and over): You may contact the Express Scripts Customer Service Call Center (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at (888) 787-2437; TTY users should call (800) 899-2114, or visit the Express Scripts Web site at www.express-scripts.com. To contact Medicare 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227); TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.
Extra Help Program: Federal financial assistance may be available for people with limited income and resources to help pay for medications. Almost 1 in 3 people with Medicare will qualify for extra help. Medicare will pay for almost all of their prescription drug costs. You can apply or get more information about the extra help by calling Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting this page.