About CompensationThe Compensation Office is responsible for:
- Managing the classification and compensation system for all staff positions
- The review of written job analysis questionnaires (JAQs) establishing new positions
- The re-evaluation of job analysis questionnaires (JAQs) for existing positions
- The collection and management of salary survey analysis data
- Interpretation of University policies and procedures and state and federal laws which pertain to compensation issues
- Approval of all payroll documents prior to final processing and payment
- Facilitation and end year support of SAP HR System
We want to hear from you!
Please take a few minutes to complete a survey on your experience with Compensation staff and processes.
Click here to take the survey now.
Policy & Procedure
The University's compensation administration is designed to attract, motivate, and retain employees. It is our further intent to allocate funds for wages and salaries for you and your fellow staff employees in a fair and equitable manner based on evaluations of the work responsibility and on your performance in the job. If you are in a regular position, your position is part of our job classification system. In accordance with specific factors, we have classified your position as either non-exempt or exempt ... More
Click here for contact information for questions relating to job classification or compensation policy issues, payroll authorization records (PARs) or related SAP screens and documents.
8:00AM - 5:00PM Mon-Fri
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know more about job evaluation/re-evaluation? Confused about exempt and non-exempt positions? Need more information about on-call/overtime/travel time? To find out answers to frequently asked questions about Compensation, click here.