The Direct User Feature in OES
HR Employment has implemented the Direct User feature in the Online Employment System (OES) to automate many of the previously paper-driven aspects of the student and temporary employment process and easily facilitate the completion of Pre-employment National Background Checks (PNBC).
The Direct User account is appropriate for:
- Posting positions exempted from HR Temporary Employment (STEPS)
- Posting Student Wage Lines
- Post-doctoral Fellows
- Posting Teaching Assistant, Resident Assistant and Graduate Assistant positions
The Direct User account is NOT appropriate for:
- Posting regular positions (with benefits)
- Posting HR Temporary Employment (STEPS) positions
- Faculty Positions
To register for a Direct User class, click here.
Questions regarding this e-mail or general questions regarding the PNBC Process can be directed to Jon Gent at 257-2608 or Jon.Gent@uky.edu.
For more information on the PNBC Process, please visit our Pre-employment Screening main page.