Visit the Online Employment system (OES) and Create a user account. HR Employment will typically approve user account requests within one business day. Please contact Employment at (859) 257-9555, press “2” or via email at email@example.com for more information.
- Online Employment System (OES)
HR Employment implemented the OES in order to streamline many of the paper-driven aspects of the application and job posting processes.
Hiring officials can use the OES to complete three tasks:
- Create job requisitions.
- View applicants to posted job requisitions.
- Enter disposition decisions regarding the status of each applicant.
The OES benefits hiring officials by facilitating:
- Faster processing of employment applications.
- Up-to-date access to information regarding current and previous requisitions.
- Detailed screening of applicants’ qualifications before they reach the interview stage.
By clicking the above link, Hiring officials can access a detailed user's manual that outlines all aspects of the OES including:
- Step-by-step instructions on creating requisitions.
- How to view applicants view applications and resumes.
- Information on administrative functions.
- Guest User Manual
The OES offers a unique function that allows hiring officials to activate "guest users" who can view online job requisitions. This feature is useful for interview committee members to login and view applicants separately or in teams. Click the above link for detailed instructions on managing guest user IDs.