2012-2013 Staff ID Card
New cards for the 2012-13 fiscal year will be sent to departments via campus mail during the last week of August. Look for your new card coming soon!
The University of Kentucky Faculty/Staff ID card, which may be used identification purposes and to receive employee discounts, is sent via campus mail to current employees each September. New employees typically receive Faculty/Staff ID cards at employee orientation.
To order a replacement card:
Complete a Faculty/Staff ID Form
For more information, contact:
The UK Staff ID card will enable you to:
- Receive a 10% discount at the UK bookstore on the first floor of the Student Center addition.
- Purchase memberships at recreational facilities provided through Campus Recreation (includes Johnson Recreation Center, Lancaster Aquatics Center, Alumni Gym, and Wellness Program).
- Receive a discount on admission to some arts events at the Singletary Center of the Arts.
- Receive free admission to most sporting events, excluding Men's/Women's Basketball and Football.
- Receive a 20% discount on season tickets for Men's/Women's Basketball and Football.
- Check out books from the UK Library systems.
- Receive discounts at some local businesses. For a complete listing visit: www.uky.edu/HR/edp