Personal Information > Addresses
The myUK Addresses feature allows you to review and update your home address, work address, and emergency contact information.
1) To access the Addresses feature, first click on the "Personal Information" menu item.
2) Then click on the "Personal Profile" link displayed on the Personal Information main page.
3) Your past and current home and work addresses that the University has on file will be displayed. Click "Permanent Residence" to make changes to your home address.
4) Once you make your changes on your address, click "Save and Back."
5) This feature also includes an option to edit your work address or add an emergency contact. As with the home address feature, click "Save and Back" when you are done.
ESS Feature Guide
- NEW! Enter Working Time (Time Entry)
- NEW! Submit Leave Requests
- NEW! FAQ - Time Entry/Leave Requests
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- Addresses - Update Work & Home
- Bank Information
- Benefits Enrollment (New Employee)
- CRISIS Program Enrollment
- Family Members/Dependents
- Search for Employees
- Leave Balances (Working Time)
- Life Insurance
- Participation Overview (Benefits)
- Paycheck Inquiry
- Personal Data
- Retirement - Mandatory
- Retirement - Voluntary
- Tax Withholding (W4, K4)
- Total Compensation Statement
- Training Registration
- UK Alert
- UK HealthCare Mandatory
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?