Benefits and Payment > CRISIS Program Enrollment
The myUK CRISIS Program feature allows you to designate a recurring payroll deduction to the CRISIS Program, which is in place to help University of Kentucky staff memebers who experience a catastrophic financial situation. The program is funded entirely by UK Faculty & Staff donations. For more information about the program, visit the CRISIS Program online.
1) To access the CRISIS Program Enrollment feature, first click on the "Benefits and Payment" menu item.
2) Click on the "Benefits" link on the Benefits and Payment main page.
3) Then click on the "CRISIS Program" link, displayed on the Benefits and Payment main page (under the "Adjustment Reason Enrollments" heading).
4) A list of options pertaining to the CRISIS Program will appear. Select "Add Plan" to enroll, "Edit Plan" to change your enrollment, or "Remove Plan" to stop a payroll deduction.
5) Enter the amount you'd like to contribute per pay period. There are different minimum amounts for bi-weekly employees versus monthly employees; your minimum will be displayed, along with the date that the deduction will begin. Click "Add Plan to Selection"
6) You can click "Review Enrollment" to see that your amount is correct.
ESS Feature Guide
- NEW! Enter Working Time (Time Entry)
- NEW! Submit Leave Requests
- NEW! FAQ - Time Entry/Leave Requests
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- Addresses - Update Work & Home
- Bank Information
- Benefits Enrollment (New Employee)
- CRISIS Program Enrollment
- Family Members/Dependents
- Search for Employees
- Leave Balances (Working Time)
- Life Insurance
- Participation Overview (Benefits)
- Paycheck Inquiry
- Personal Data
- Retirement - Mandatory
- Retirement - Voluntary
- Tax Withholding (W4, K4)
- Total Compensation Statement
- Training Registration
- UK Alert
- UK HealthCare Mandatory
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?