myUK's Employee Search feature allows you to look up UK employees by last name to access basic contact information, such as e-mail address, supervisor, organizational unit and more.
1) Click on Employee Search on the menu under the Employee Self-Service tab or the link featured on the ESS main page, as shown at left.
2) Click on the Who's Who link that appears next.
3) Enter the employee's last name and first name (if known) when prompted and hit the "Search" button.
Search results will display with the employee's last name, first name, e-mail address and manager's name.
4) To display additional details about this employee, including organizational unit (department), job title, and position status, click on his or her last name.
ESS Feature Guide
- NEW! Enter Working Time (Time Entry)
- NEW! Submit Leave Requests
- NEW! FAQ - Time Entry/Leave Requests
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- Addresses - Update Work & Home
- Bank Information
- Benefits Enrollment (New Employee)
- CRISIS Program Enrollment
- Family Members/Dependents
- Search for Employees
- Leave Balances (Working Time)
- Life Insurance
- Participation Overview (Benefits)
- Paycheck Inquiry
- Personal Data
- Retirement - Mandatory
- Retirement - Voluntary
- Tax Withholding (W4, K4)
- Total Compensation Statement
- Training Registration
- UK Alert
- UK HealthCare Mandatory
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?