Manager Self-Service (MSS) > Other Resources
In addition to training/certification data and organizational structure details, mUK Manager Self-Service offers additional resources for supervisors. Below is a brief summary of other available information.
1) Log in to the myUK portal:
2) Click on the Manager Self-Service Tab:
3) Click on the Employee Information Link:
4) Choose the employee to review and Click on the Employee Profile Button:
5) Every tab includes the employee's short profile:
Overview: The Overview tab displays information on team members' leave balances, salary data, upcoming training and more.
Miscellaneous: The Miscellaneous tab displays information on employees' position/organizational assignment, absence history and more.
Compensation: The Compensation tab displays employees' payroll and salary history.
Qualifications: The Qualifications tab displays employees' status with regard to required qualifications, including mandatory training.
MSS Feature Guide
- NEW! Approve Time and Leave Requests (Campus)
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave FAQ for Managers
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- MSS Guide: Home
- MSS Overview
- MSS Review Team
- MSS Individual Training Compliance Check
- MSS Team Training Compliance Report*
- MSS Staff Birthday Listing
- Other MSS Resources
- MSS Performance Evaluations**
**Pilot testing areas only
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?