Manager Self-Service (MSS) > Check Training Compliance
Checking Individual Compliance with Mandatory Training
1) Log in to the myUK portal:
2) Click on the Manager Self-Service Tab:
3) Click on the Employee Information Link:
4) Choose the employee to review and Click on the Employee Profile Button:
5) Click on the Training Tab::
The Training Activities Window shows you "booked", "canceled" and "passed" (completed) courses. Important: A "Passed" status (in the "Status" column" far right) indicates the individual has successfully completed the course. This window also will include "Booked" (scheduled) and "Cancelled" courses. Only "passed"/completed courses meet mandatory training requirements.
The General Mandatory Courses Window lists required courses for which the employee has not yet taken any action.
MSS Feature Guide
- NEW! Approve Time and Leave Requests (Campus)
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave FAQ for Managers
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- NEW! Online Delegation
- MSS Guide: Home
- MSS Overview
- MSS Review Team
- MSS Individual Training Compliance Check
- UPDATED! Team Training Compliance Review
- MSS Staff Birthday Listing
- Other MSS Resources
- MSS Performance Evaluations*
*Pilot testing areas only
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?