NEW! Approve Online Time Entry and Leave Requests
Beginning with the payroll period that begins May 19, campus departments (areas not using Kronos) may begin using myUK online time entry and leave request features. These new online features replace current paper form-based processes.
Note: Departments are encouraged but not required to begin using the online time entry and leave request system starting May 19. Units may begin using the system at the beginning of any future payroll period.
REQUIRED First Step -- Supervisor Review of Direct Reports in myUK
We strongly recommend all managers review their direct report listings (list of those they supervise) in myUK Manager Self-Service. Click here for instructions. Please email SAPHRSupport@uky.edu to report any inaccuracies or trouble accessing the system.
myUK Manager Self-Service (MSS) Introduction
Depending on your business roles, you may see a variety of tabs on the myUK page. This guide at right provides instructions on many features of myUK Manager Self-Service.
Ready to log in to myUK? Start here.
1) Log in to the myUK portal, located at myuk.uky.edu:
2) Click on the Manager Self-Service Tab:
Email us if:
- You have trouble logging in to myUK
- You don't see the Manager Self-Service tab
- You want to report employees missing from your team member listing - or if team members appear that you do not supervise
MSS Feature Guide
- NEW! Approve Time and Leave Requests (Campus)
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave FAQ for Managers
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- MSS Guide: Home
- MSS Overview
- MSS Review Team
- MSS Individual Training Compliance Check
- MSS Team Training Compliance Report*
- MSS Staff Birthday Listing
- Other MSS Resources
- MSS Performance Evaluations**
**Pilot testing areas only
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?