Benefits and Payment > Participation Overview
The myUK Participation Overview feature allows you to review your current benefits and see details about each plan.
1) To access the Participation Overview feature, first click on the "Benefits and Payment" menu item.
2) Click on the "Benefits" link.
3) Then click on the "Participation Overview" link displayed on the Benefits and Payment main page.
4) A list of all benefit plans in which you are currently participating will be displayed. Click the radio button beside the and select "Show Participation Details" to view detailed information about the benefit. Click on "Print Confirmation Form: All Plans" for a complete list of your benefit participation.
ESS Feature Guide
- NEW! Enter Working Time (Time Entry)
- NEW! Submit Leave Requests
- NEW! FAQ - Time Entry/Leave Requests
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- Addresses - Update Work & Home
- Bank Information
- Benefits Enrollment (New Employee)
- CRISIS Program Enrollment
- Family Members/Dependents
- Search for Employees
- Leave Balances (Working Time)
- Life Insurance
- Participation Overview (Benefits)
- Paycheck Inquiry
- Personal Data
- Retirement - Mandatory
- Retirement - Voluntary
- Tax Withholding (W4, K4)
- Total Compensation Statement
- Training Registration
- UK Alert
- UK HealthCare Mandatory
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?