Personal Information > Personal Data
The myUK Personal Data feature allows you to review the name, social security number, and birthdate that the University has on file.
1) To access the Personal Data feature, first click on the "Personal Information " menu item.
2) Click on the "Personal Profile" link.
3) Then click on the pencil icon under "Personal Data" displayed on the Personal Profile main page.
3) Review your Personal Data; you may not make changes to this data.
ESS Feature Guide
- NEW! Enter Working Time (Time Entry)
- NEW! Submit Leave Requests
- NEW! FAQ - Time Entry/Leave Requests
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- Addresses - Update Work & Home
- Bank Information
- Benefits Enrollment (New Employee)
- CRISIS Program Enrollment
- Family Members/Dependents
- Search for Employees
- Leave Balances (Working Time)
- Life Insurance
- Participation Overview (Benefits)
- Paycheck Inquiry
- Personal Data
- Retirement - Mandatory
- Retirement - Voluntary
- Tax Withholding (W4, K4)
- Total Compensation Statement
- Training Registration
- UK Alert
- UK HealthCare Mandatory
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?