Benefits and Payment > Tax Withholding (W-4, K-4)
The new Tax Withholding feature allows you to enter or update your number of tax withholdings online - no need to submit a paper form!
1) Click on the "Benefits and Payment" menu item.
2) Click on the W-4 Tax Withholding item under the "Payment" section of the Benefits and Payment main page.
3) Click on "Federal" or "Kentucky" to edit.
4) A box will appear with your current withholding information. Update your filing status, number of exemptions and any additional withholding amount. Check the Declaration box and click "Save" when you are done.
ESS Feature Guide
- NEW! Enter Working Time (Time Entry)
- NEW! Submit Leave Requests
- NEW! FAQ - Time Entry/Leave Requests
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- Addresses - Update Work & Home
- Bank Information
- Benefits Enrollment (New Employee)
- CRISIS Program Enrollment
- Family Members/Dependents
- Search for Employees
- Leave Balances (Working Time)
- Life Insurance
- Participation Overview (Benefits)
- Paycheck Inquiry
- Personal Data
- Retirement - Mandatory
- Retirement - Voluntary
- Tax Withholding (W4, K4)
- Total Compensation Statement
- Training Registration
- UK Alert
- UK HealthCare Mandatory
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?