Benefits and Payment > Total Compensation Statement
The myUK Total Compensation Statement feature allows you to review and print your total compensation for previous years.
1) To access the Total Compensation Statement feature, first click on the "Benefits and Payment" menu item.
2) Then click on the "Total Compensation Statement" link displayed on the Benefits and Payment main page.
3) Your Total Compensation Statement will be generated as a PDF file. Access previous years by using the options that appear above the statement.
ESS Feature Guide
- NEW! Enter Working Time (Time Entry)
- NEW! Submit Leave Requests
- NEW! FAQ - Time Entry/Leave Requests
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- Addresses - Update Work & Home
- Bank Information
- Benefits Enrollment (New Employee)
- CRISIS Program Enrollment
- Family Members/Dependents
- Search for Employees
- Leave Balances (Working Time)
- Life Insurance
- Participation Overview (Benefits)
- Paycheck Inquiry
- Personal Data
- Retirement - Mandatory
- Retirement - Voluntary
- Tax Withholding (W4, K4)
- Total Compensation Statement
- Training Registration
- UK Alert
- UK HealthCare Mandatory
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?