Benefits and Payment > Voluntary Retirement
The myUK Voluntary Retirement feature allows you to review current voluntary retirement plans as well as add, edit, or remove plans.
1) To access the Voluntary Retirement feature, first click on the "Benefits and Payment" menu item.
2) Click on the "Benefits" link.
3) Then click on the "Voluntary Retirement" link displayed on the Benefits and Payment main page.
4) Add, edit, or remove optional retirement plans by using the buttons under the list of plans.
5) After selecting a plan, enter the pre-tax amount you want to contribute during each pay period.
6) Review the plan information about a plan by clicking on the links under "Remarks."
7) You may review your plan(s) and then click "Save" to finalize your selection.
ESS Feature Guide
- NEW! Enter Working Time (Time Entry)
- NEW! Submit Leave Requests
- NEW! FAQ - Time Entry/Leave Requests
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- Addresses - Update Work & Home
- Bank Information
- Benefits Enrollment (New Employee)
- CRISIS Program Enrollment
- Family Members/Dependents
- Search for Employees
- Leave Balances (Working Time)
- Life Insurance
- Participation Overview (Benefits)
- Paycheck Inquiry
- Personal Data
- Retirement - Mandatory
- Retirement - Voluntary
- Tax Withholding (W4, K4)
- Total Compensation Statement
- Training Registration
- UK Alert
- UK HealthCare Mandatory
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?