Working Time > Leave Balance Statement
The Working Time section of myUK Employee Self-Service provides a summary of your vacation leave, temporary disability (sick) leave and holiday leave accrual, usage and balance.
1) Click on the "Working Time" menu item.
2) On the following "Working Time" page, in the middle of the page, click on the "View Account Balances" link
3) This will display a view of your leave balance accrual rates for vacation, TDL (sick leave) and holiday leave. The page will will also display remaining balances for each leave type.
ESS Feature Guide
- NEW! Enter Working Time (Time Entry)
- NEW! Submit Leave Requests
- NEW! FAQ - Time Entry/Leave Requests
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- Addresses - Update Work & Home
- Bank Information
- Benefits Enrollment (New Employee)
- CRISIS Program Enrollment
- Family Members/Dependents
- Search for Employees
- Leave Balances (Working Time)
- Life Insurance
- Participation Overview (Benefits)
- Paycheck Inquiry
- Personal Data
- Retirement - Mandatory
- Retirement - Voluntary
- Tax Withholding (W4, K4)
- Total Compensation Statement
- Training Registration
- UK Alert
- UK HealthCare Mandatory
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?