Student Employment is dedicated to helping you find the best candidates for your on- or off-campus job!
- FREE online job posting advertises your position to hundreds of job-seeking UK students.
- FREE screening interviews ensure that every student referral meets the qualifications (schedule, skills, experience) that you specify.
- Wage reimbursement program for jobs that relate to a student’s field of study.
- Per diem student pool for short-term and last-minute jobs.
4 steps for Employers
Please note that the process for submitting requistions (Step 1) has changed. You no longer need to log onto UK's Online Employment System. Based upon feedback from customers we have attempted to streamline this process for all employers. Should you have any questions regarding the new process, feel free to contact us using the information at the bottom of the page.
- You complete an online requisition form
- We screen interested students and refer qualified candidates to you
- You choose and hire the successful candidate/s
- You provide us with hiring information
Did You Know?
- For fiscal year 07-08, Student Employment posted 435 new jobs, 406 of which were filled with our referrals.
- Employers participating in the KHEAA/KWSP program were reimbursed an average of $2,100 for fiscal year 07-08.