Lexington Farmers Market @ UK
UK Health & Wellness, in partnership with the Lexington Farmers Market, is pleased to bring you the Lexington Farmers Market @ UK. Join us Wednesdays, from 3-6 p.m., from May 22 to August 14, in the Commonwealth Stadium parking lot, adjacent to University Drive (click here to see map - PDF).
Everyone in the UK community, Lexington community and beyond is welcome. You do not have to be a UK employee or be affiliated with UK to shop the market. Invite all your family and friends to enjoy the freshest produce in town.
NEW! Free Farmers Market Tours
Walk the market, meet the farmers, and finally learn what to do with kohlrabi – or any other vegetable you’ve been curious about. Tours begin at 4 and 5 p.m. and last 20 minutes. Tours will be led by Vanessa Oliver, a dietitian with UK Health & Wellness. Please sign up at the UK Health & Wellness table prior to the tour.
- Do I have to pay with cash? You can pay with cash or debit card. If you wish to use a debit card, you must visit the Lexington Farmers Market table before you shop. You will use your debit card to pay for tokens, which are accepted as payment by the farmers.
- Where is LFM@UK? Commonwealth Stadium parking lot, adjacent to University Drive: Click here to see map - PDF.
- Where can I park? When the market is open, parking will be available in the Commonwealth Stadium parking lot, adjacent to the market. You do not have to have a UK parking permit and you will be free to buy as much as you like without worrying about how to carry it all!
- Can I take a shuttle to the market? The following shuttles make stops at Commonwealth Stadium:
- What if it rains? The market will be open rain or shine!
- Who can shop at the Lexington Farmers Market? Anyone and everyone! You do not have to be a UK employee or be affiliated with UK to shop the market. Invite all your family and friends to enjoy the freshest produce in town!
Good to Know
- Check out all Lexington Farmers Market locations and hours here.
- List of Farmers Markets around the state - click here.
- The University of Kentucky College of Agriculture Sustainable Agriculture Program is operating a Community Supported Agriculture Project (CSA). Check it out here.
- BCTC Peace Meal Gardens is a community educational farm committed to providing a space for children, students, and adults to come together and begin to understand the beauty and importance of our local food system. Produce, herbs and flowers from the Gardens are available for sale at the market on the BCTC Cooper Campus. For more info click here.
*Only University of Kentucky employees, retirees, spouses, and sponsored dependents are eligible for UK Health & Wellness services and programs.