New users may register at any time, but you will not begin earning rewards until at least ONE Health Assessment is completed. The next HA will be available in mid-July 2013.
- What is the UK Healthtrac Rewards Program?
- Who is eligible to participate?
- What is a fiscal year?
- How do I register?
- What steps do I take to earn my full reward?
- Where is the Health Activity Tracker?
- Should I participate in UK Healthtrac Rewards if I already have a healthy lifestyle?
- What is StayWell Health Management?
- What is the Health Assessment?
- Do retirees and their spouses/sponsored dependents have a paper Health Assessment option?
- Can retirees and their spouses/sponsored dependents switch from paper to online participation (or vice versa) during the fiscal year?
- Are my Health Assessment results confidential?
- If I don't have time to complete the Health Assessment, can I come back and finish it later?
- What is the "What If" Health Assessment?
- How do I view the results of my Health Assessment?
- What is BeH.I.P.?
- I want to enroll in BeH.I.P., but I don’t see that option anywhere on my Healthtrac Home Page. Why not?
- What is the online Healthy Living Program?
- I'd like to complete more than one online Healthy Living Program per year. Can I?
- How long does it take to complete a BeH.I.P.or Healthy Living Program?
- How will I receive my reward?
- Why is the reward added to my paycheck?
- When will I receive my incentive payments?
- If I am no longer employed by UK before the end of a quarter, will I receive the incentive I’ve earned up to that point?
- Does the UK employee/retiree have to participate in order for their spouse or sponsored dependent to participate?
- What about new UK employees?
- Can I still talk to a health coach about my Health Assessment results?
- What if I have trouble registering?
- What if I have trouble viewing the StayWell Web site?
- What if I forget my password?
- What are the hours of operation for StayWell's 1-800 number?
- What if I still have questions?
What is the UK Healthtrac Rewards Program?
UK Healthtrac Rewards makes good health pay. It is an easy-to-use, online health improvement program that offers you an overview of your current health status and feedback specific to your health needs. UK Healthtrac Rewards is a partnership among your University Health Plans, UK Health & Wellness and StayWell Health Management, designed to help you become more aware of your health and involved in improving your overall health, while earning up to $180 per fiscal year for your participation.
Back to Top
Who is eligible to participate?
UK employees, retirees, and their spouses or sponsored dependents enrolled in a UK health plan (UK-HMO, UK-PPO, UK-EPO, UK Indemnity, UK–Medicare Advantage) are eligible to participate. Being enrolled in another UK benefit plan, such as vision or dental, does NOT by itself make you eligible to participate. You MUST be enrolled in a UK health plan in order to participate. Dependents are not eligible.
A fiscal year is July 1 through June 30. The current fiscal year is July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013.
- Visit https://ukhealthtrac.online.staywell.com. Click the red Register Now button.
- Enter your first name, date of birth, and your Link Blue id* (UK employees only) or the last four digits of your social security number (if you are NOT a UK employee). Click Continue. *Link Blue id is what UK employees use to log in to a UK computer and/or Exchange email. For example, for Jane X. Doe, it might be "janexdoe01". It is not your UK person id number.
- Create your user name and password and click Continue. (You may want to write it down and keep in a secure place.)
- Choose your security question and answer and click Continue. You will now see this message "Success! Your account is registered." Click Continue.
- Add or update any of your information under "My Account." Click Save Changes.
- You are now registered! "Your Home Page" will appear and you may begin exploring the site and completing the items on "Your Action Plan" – including the Health Assessment when available.
1. Complete the Health Assessment twice per year: July - September and January - March. Earn $30 for each completed Health Assessment – up to $60 per fiscal year.
*Important: At least one Health Assessment must be completed before participants can begin earning any rewards for that fiscal year.
2. Enroll in and complete either a BeH.I.P. telephonic health coaching program or an online Healthy Living program. Earn $60 per fiscal year. Important: Program must be completed by June 30, 2012 to earn the incentive.
3. Log in to Your Healthtrac Home Page and earn at least 500 Wellness Credits per month using the Health Activity Tracker. Earn $5 per month.
To the left of your screen under "My Action Plan" is a white box. The Health Activity Tracker is the third link in that box.
Why not make your healthy lifestyle pay by earning up to $180 per fiscal year? Besides, even healthy participants sometimes discover areas of concern through the Health Assessment. If your results do not indicate a problem, it confirms that your lifestyle is working for you.
StayWell Health Management is an independent provider of health promotion programs and services specializing in assisting employers improve the health and well-being of their employees. For more than 25 years, StayWell has designed and managed programs for major corporations.
The Health Assessment is a confidential, personalized questionnaire designed to give information, resources and motivation to improve your health and well-being. After completing the Health Assessment, you will receive a personal report that includes feedback, tools and resources to assist you in making lifestyle changes.
Yes. UK retirees and their spouses/sponsored dependents may choose the paper Health Assessment option. Click here for more information.
No. For example, if a retiree or their spouse/sponsored dependent begins the fiscal year using the paper option, he or she must continue participating via paper until the end of the fiscal year. However, he or she may switch to the other option at the beginning of the next fiscal year.
Yes. You can save your Health Assessment and come back to it later. However, you need to return to your Health Assessment and click on the "Finish & View Results" button to complete the Health Assessment process. Pressing the "Save & Finish Later" button will not tabulate your results; it just saves what you have completed to that point.
It is an optional tool you may use to find out how your overall health could change if you change your health habits. Find the Health Assessment drop-down menu at the top of the Web page, click "What If." Your answers from your most recent Health Assessment are already filled in. Just change your answers in the areas in which you plan to change and click Finish & View Results. You’ll see how your Lifestyle Score and Your Top 3 Health Behaviors could change — and how they compare to your current results.
Back to Top
How do I view the results of my Health Assessment?
Click the Health Assessment drop-down menu at the top of the Web page; click "Your Results." (Or click on "You Completed the Health Assessment" on Your Action Plan.) Next you'll see your "Lifestyle Score," which compares your score to the average score for a person of your age and gender. To the right you'll see Your Top 3 Health Behaviors — the three most important health habits you need to focus on, based on your answers. If you’d like a summary you may print and keep or share with your physician, click "Results Summary," found on the Health Assessment drop-down menu. Scroll down and click the "Print Page" button at the bottom of the page.
Based on your Health Assessment results, you may be invited to enroll in a BeH.I.P. Program. If you qualify, the item will appear on Your Action Plan. BeH.I.P. is a phone-based health coaching program that provides you with highly personalized, one-on-one phone coaching over 8-12 months, combined with award-winning health education materials to help guide long-lasting behavior change. Programs offered are: Weight Management, Nutrition, Exercise, Stress Management, Cholesterol Management, Blood Pressure Management, Back Care, and Tobacco Cessation. Click here for more information on BeH.I.P.
Based on your Health Assessment results, you may be invited to enroll in a BeH.I.P. Program. If you qualify, the item will appear on Your Action Plan. If not, you may complete an online Healthy Living Program in order to earn the reward.
The Healthy Living Programs are on-line resources designed to help individuals make healthy changes to their lifestyle. You can choose from several six-week programs such as Healthier Diet, Weight Loss, and Get in Shape. Participants receive a weekly e-mail "To-Do List" with interactive tools and trackers, expert advice, and healthy and delicious recipes that can help you reach your goals. Each week, you must complete the items on your to-do list, check them off, and click "save checked items."
Yes, you may complete more than one program each year, though you may only participate in one at a time. However, you will only receive a monetary reward of $60 for completing ONE Healthy living or BeH.I.P. program per fiscal year.
BeH.I.P. programs are customized to meet each individual's needs. So, the time it takes to complete a program varies. The average completion time is eight months. The online Healthy Living Programs may be completed in six weeks.
UK employees and their spouses or sponsored dependents will receive their monetary reward on the UK employee's paycheck. Rewards will still be paid quarterly and will appear on your paycheck as "Healthtrac Rewards Credit." The monetary reward will be taxable income.
UK retirees and their spouses or sponsored dependents will have their monetary reward check mailed to their homes quarterly. Any reward the spouse or sponsored dependent earns will be included on the retiree’s check. In other words, you will receive ONE check for both the retiree and the spouse or sponsored dependent. Per IRS regulations, this is taxable income and should be reported as such.
Healthtrac Rewards incentive money for UK employees and their spouses or sponsored dependents is added to the employee’s paycheck as a "credit" to streamline the payment process and allow for taxation, which is required.
Healthtrac "credits" will be paid in January, April, July and October of each year.
You must be employed at the University at the time the incentive is paid, in order to receive it.
No. The UK employee's/retiree's spouse or sponsored dependent is eligible to participate as long as he or she is on a UK health plan, regardless of the UK employee's/retiree's participation in Healthtrac. However, the monetary reward earned by the spouse or sponsored dependent will be included on the UK employee's paycheck (or the check mailed to the home for retirees).
New UK employees and their spouses and sponsored dependents who enroll in a UK health plan may register with Healthtrac Rewards and explore the site. However, you may only take the Health Assessment when it is offered. Participants MUST complete at least one Health Assessment before earning any rewards for that fiscal year. For example, if you are hired October 1, 2013, and enroll in a UK Health plan, you will be able to register and access the Healthtrac web-suite. However, you will not be able to complete the Health Assessment until it is offered in 2014. Therefore, you cannot begin earning rewards until the Health Assessment is completed.
What if I forget my password?
If you lose your password, click the “forgot my password” link on the log in page for help
or call StayWell at 1-866-764-7865. UK Health & Wellness will not be able to assist with
user name or password issues.
You may reach a trained Health Coach at 1-866-764-7865 during these times:
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (CENTRAL* Time)
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (C.T.)
Saturdays, 8 a.m. to Noon (C.T.)
After hours, voicemail is available.
*Central Time is one hour behind EST.
Call us at 859-257-9355; or e-mail us at email@example.com