Lunch & Learn: Back to Basics
Get back to basics with these FREE* lunch-time sessions geared toward keeping you healthy and well at work and at home. Feel free to bring your lunch.
NEW! Can't make it to the Lunch & Learn? No problem. We will be live-streaming! Click here and login as a Guest. You'll be able to hear the speaker and see the PowerPoint. You may also interact by typing in your questions, and we'll relay them to the speaker. Problems with Adobe Connect? Click here.
- View current schedule and register for a presentation
- Learn how to watch a presentation live from your computer
- Get detailed registration instructions
- View PowerPoint presentations from past sessions
Next Lunch & Learn Series Coming in Fall 2013
NEW! Can't make it to the Lunch & Learn? No problem. We will be live-streaming! Click here and login as a Guest. You'll be able to hear the speaker and see the PowerPoint. You may also interact by typing in your questions, and we'll relay them to the speaker.
Please note: We are using a new online registration system. If this is your first time using the new system, you must create an account. Once you do, you will be able to log in and register for future events and programs. Click here for detailed instructions (PDF).
- NEW! Joint Fitness & Functionality: The Importance of Mobility & Stability in Being Fit for Life (DOUG HERSHBERGER, CSCS) PowerPoint, Handout.
- The Sweet Life: Getting Real about Sugar (Kelly L. Dick, CPT) PowerPoint Presentation. Video.
- High-Tech Stress Relief (Melissa Albers, HFS) PowerPoint Presentation. Video.
- Too Stressed Out to De-Stress (Ryan Mason) PowerPoint Presentation
- Get SMART with your Fitness! (Lauren Ford) PowerPoint Presentation
- Healthier Choices Away from Home (Missy Scheelk) PowerPoint Presentation
- Stressed out? Chew on This! (Kelly L. Dick, CPT) PowerPoint Presentation (812 KB)
- Get Moving for Better Sleep (Cheryl Estes, NSCA-CPT) PowerPoint Presentation (492 KB)
- Get Your Plate in Shape! (Emily Waits, R.D., L.D.) PowerPoint Presentation (2.20 MB)
Fall 2011 Lunch & Learn Series
- Stress: Can You Handle It? (Michael Dalessio, MS, CPT) - PowerPoint Presentation (2.25 MB)
- Getting Started with Weightlifting (Jordon Macht, MS, CSCS) PowerPoint Presentation ( 1.12 MB)
- Healthy Meal Planning (Annie Q. Beck, CSCS) PowerPoint Presentation (124 KB)
To view more past presentations, visit the Archive.
*Only University of Kentucky employees, retirees, spouses, and sponsored dependents are eligible for UK Health & Wellness services and programs. CKMS employees are also eligible.
Are you making good health pay with the UK Healthtrac Rewards Program? If not, get started now.