Graduate & Family Housing has Moved!
The Graduate and Family Housing office has moved! Our new office is located in the Greg Page Apartment Community, Building 22, Apartment 156. Our new mailing address is: 300 Alumni Drive Apartment 156 Lexington, KY 40503.
Emergency Contact Information for Clery/Minger Act
The Emergency Contact Information for Clery/Minger Act is now available.
We are excited to offer single graduate students a new housing opportunity! Graduate and Family Housing has obtained a Master Lease for a number of apartments/beds located at 845 Red Mile Road, Lexington, KY 40504. The apartment community is known as University Trails. Please see more information in the "University Trails" page.
"University Graduate & Family Housing strives to provide a safe, healthful, well maintained, clean, accessible, living and learning environment at a reasonable price for full-time student families, full-time single graduate and doctoral students, and full-time non-traditional students as space permits."
- University Graduate & Family Housing Mission Statement
Email Contact Information
Contact us by emailing our Shared "IN BOX!" Please direct all non-confidential emails to our shared "IN BOX" for quicker response at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tobacco Free Campus
The University of Kentucky is a tobacco-free Campus. The use of all tobacco products is prohibited indoors and outdoors. This includes our apartment communities. Please review this policy at: http://www.uky.edu/TobaccoFree/.
The University restricts applicants for University Graduate & Family Housing to the following:
- Full-time single graduate, doctoral or professional students.
- Full-time students with families.
- Non-traditional adult full-time students.
- Single undergraduate students 20-years of age or younger MUST apply for Campus Housing residence halls through Undergraduate Housing.
What is Graduate & Family Housing?
- Efficiency, One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom apartments
When Should You Apply?
- Apply as early as possible before you are scheduled to arrive. You will be placed on our waiting list. Housing is limited and placement is not guaranteed.
20 Reasons to Live in Graduate and Family Housing
- Make friends from around the world in this culturally diverse community.
- All 4 locations (Commonwealth Village, 468 Rose Lane, Shawneetown, and Greg Page Stadium View) are conveniently located on campus, or adjacent to campus.
- All housing is fully furnished, appliances are provided.
- Enjoy outdoor playground (family areas) and recreational areas in most of our communities.
- No extra utility bills—housing rental rate includes electricity, water, air-conditioning, and heat.
- FREE high speed Internet and 60 basic deluxe cable channels in each apartment.
- An academic community composed of advanced degree-seeking individuals with quiet hours from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., daily.
- Fun, FREE programming events such as the "Welcome Picnic" and "Children's Holiday Party"
- CATS bus service is available in most of our apartment communities for quick transportation to class, labs, the library, etc.
- The Shawneetown Community Room is available for parties and meetings at no cost to the resident.
- Laundry facilities are available in most communities.
- Offering different apartment layout options to fit your needs: Efficiency, One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom apartments.
- The Resident Council, which you may join, gives you a voice in policy and decision-making affecting your community.
- Stay involved and up to date with our bi-weekly newsletter: "Resident News & Information
- All housing receives FREE regularly scheduled preventive maintenance such as pest control, fire extinguisher checks, changing filters, etc.
- Enjoy a clean environment featuring a recycling program.
- Rose Lane apartment community is within walking distance of the renowned W.T. Young Library.
- FREE Emergency maintenance service is available 24-7 with routine maintenance service during regular business hours.
- The Graduate Housing staff is committed to excellent customer service. We strive to accommodate our residents' busy schedules by opening our offices through the lunch hour, and offering move-in/move-out inspections scheduled in the evenings or on weekends.
- Management and staff committed to making our apartment communities your true home-away-from-home!