Won't You Stay?
By now you know the benefits of living on-campus, so lock-in your space for the fall of 2014. You know it is best to See Blue when you Live Blue. Apply Now by logging on to the myUK Portal using your Link Blue credentials and select the Undergraduate Housing link on the Student Services - > myInfo tab.
Join us for a Tailgate Party in the Kirwan/Blanding Commons Food Court from 4pm-9pm on Thursday, October 24, 2013 featuring: Music, T-Shirts, Prizes, Free Food & a Photo Booth
Students will be able to sign-up onsite for Housing for the Fall 2014 through Spring 2015 academic year
Students who apply to return the Kirwan/Blanding Complex will be able to:
- Lock-in the 2013-14 traditional Housing Rate for next year (pending Board of Trustees approval)!
- Get priority to apply for parking in proximity to the Kirwan/Blanding Complex!
- Request your same residence hall or room for next year!
- Request a single room at a special rate (limited number available)!
- Stay near your friends. Group assignment will be available!
- Apply to be a part of the Returning Student Community in Kirwan 1 (Kirwan 1 will be co-ed starting in Fall 2014)!
- Get a chance to win an iPad Mini!
Students who Re-Apply on or before October 24, 2013 will receive their hall and roommate assignment via email for Fall 2014 before Thanksgiving!
How to Re-apply
Leading up to the Tailgate Party Get Information and Apply at the Following Special Locations!
- Monday, October 21, 2013 - 8am-4:30pm – Housing Assignment Office (125 Funkhouser)
- Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 11am-1:30pm – Blazer Café
- Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 11am-1:30pm – Student Center
- Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 11am-4pm – Kirwan/Blanding Commons Food
Applying is easy. You can apply online or at any of the tables or events listed above.