Troubleshooting - Clearing the Web Browsing Cache in Google Chrome
The following instructions should clear the cache in Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome.
- On Windows, simultaneously press CTRL + Shift + Delete. On a Mac, simultaneously press Command ⌘ + Shift + Delete. A new tab should open with a window that says “Clear browsing data.”
- From the “Obliterate the follow items from:” dropdown menu, select “the beginning of time.”
- Uncheck everything except for “Empty the cache.”
- With only “Empty the cache” selected, click the “Clear browsing data” button.
- Depending on the size of your cache, this may take a little while. After the screen closes, close out of Google Crome and reopen it. Your homepage should load as it normally did.