Troubleshooting - Clearing the Web Browsing Cache in Google Chrome
The following instructions should clear the cache in Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome.
- On Windows, simultaneously press CTRL + Shift + Delete. On a Mac, simultaneously press Command ⌘ + Shift + Delete. A new tab should open with a window that says Clear browsing data.
- From the Obliterate the follow items from: dropdown menu, select the beginning of time.
- Uncheck everything except for Cached images and files.
- Click the Clear browsing data button.
- Depending on the size of your cache, this may take a little while. After the screen closes, close out of Google Crome and reopen it. Your homepage should load normally.