Troubleshooting - Clearing the Web Browsing Cache in Mozilla Firefox
The following instructions should clear the cache in Mozilla Firefox.
- Open Firefox.
- On Windows, simultaneously press CTRL + Shift + Delete. On a Mac, simultaneously press Command ⌘ + Shift + Delete. A window should open called Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear: dropdown menu, select Everything.
- Uncheck everything except for Cache. NOTE: If you do not see a list of items to check, click the button next to Details.
- Click the Clear Now button.
- Depending on the size of your cache, this may take a little while. After the screen closes, close out of Firefox and reopen it. Your homepage should load normally.