Troubleshooting - Clearing the Web Browsing Cache in Mozilla Firefox
The following instructions should clear the cache in Mozilla Firefox.
- Open Firefox.
- On Windows, simultaneously press CTRL + Shift + Delete. On a Mac, simultaneously press Command ⌘ + Shift + Delete. A window should open called “Clear All History.”
- From the “Time range to clear:” dropdown menu, select “Everything.”
- Uncheck everything except for “Cache.” NOTE: If you do not see a list of items to check, click the button next to “Details.”
- With only “Cache” selected, click the “Clear Now” button.
- Depending on the size of your cache, this may take a little while. After the screen closes, close out of Firefox and reopen it. Your homepage should load as it normally did.