For the fall of 2014 150 beds are reserved in UK Undergraduate Housing for BCTC students. These spaces are offered on a first-come first-served process to eligible BCTC students.
In order to receive an assignment a BCTC student must be:
- enrolled full-time (12 or more hours) in the term being applied for,
- 75% of those classes must be on-site at a Lexington or Winchester BCTC campus (online classes do not count towards this total), and
- in good standing with the University of Kentucky and Bluegrass Community and Technical College.
Applying for Housing at the University of Kentucky is an online process that requires a UK Link Blue account. BCTC Students wanting to apply for housing at UK should follow the steps below. If you already have UK Link Blue credentials please proceed to step four, otherwise:
- Go to https://auxweb.ad.uky.edu/ughousing/forms/BCTCrequest.aspx to request a BCTC Link Blue account.
- This information will be reviewed by the Housing Assignment Office and then sent to UKIT. In one to seven business days you should receive an email from the University of Kentucky Service Desk letting you know that Your incident has been resolved. This email will contain your Link Blue ID and your eight digit UKID number.
- Follow the instructions in the email to activate your account.
- After activating your account visit http://myuk.uky.edu and login using your new credentials
- Select the Undergraduate Housing link on the Student Services -> myInfo tab.
- It will take up to 20 seconds for your credentials to be passed to the Undergraduate Housing Portal.
- Select the Application tab on the blue bar.
- Then select the application which you are applying for and select continue.
- Follow the steps to complete your Housing Application.