KGS Home > Coal
Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPS)
- Davidson, R.M., 1996, Trace elements in coal: Center for Applied Energy Research, University of Kentucky, Energeia, v. 7, p. 1-5., http://www.caer.uky.edu/energeia/enerhome.shtml
- Eble, C.F., and Cobb, J.C., 1994, Trace elements in coal—the next challenge: Kentucky Geological Survey, 4 p.
- Schweinfurth, S.P., 2003, Coal—A complex natural resource: U.S. Geological Survey, Circular 1143, 39 p.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Clean Air Act as amended in 1990, http://www.epa.gov/oar/oaq_caa.html/
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1997, Mercury study report to Congress-, v. 1, Executive summary: Office of Air Quality, Planning, and Standards, and Office of Research and Development, Washington, D.C., EPA-452/R-97-003, 95 p., http://www.epa.gov/mercury/report.htm
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2005, Air toxics website, http://www.epa.gov/ttn/atw/pollsour.html
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2005, Original list of hazardous air pollutants: website, http://www.epa.gov/ttn/atw/orig189.html
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2005, Fact sheets for hazardous air pollutants: website, http://www.epa.gov/ttn/oarpg/t3fs.html
Back to Coal and the Environment References