KGS Home > Coal
Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle (IGCC) Combustion
- International Energy Agency, 2005, Clean coal technologies-home page, http://www.iea-coal.org.uk/content/default.asp?PageId=62
- U.S. Department of Energy, 1999, Integrated gasification combined cycle: Office of Energy, Federal Energy Technology Center, Washington, D.C., 12 p.
- U.S. Department of Energy, 2004, How coal gasification power plants work: Washington, D.C., www.fe.doe.gov/programs/powersystems/gasification/howgasificationworks.html, Last modified, Oct. 2004.
- U.S. Department of Energy, 2004, Gasification R&D: Office of Fossil Energy, Washington, D.C., 2 p., http://fossil.energy.gov/programs/powersystems/gasification/index.html
- U.S. Department of Energy, 2004, FutureGen-Integrated sequestration and hydrogen research initiative: Office of Fossil Energy, Washington, D.C., Fact sheet, 2 p. http://fossil.energy.gov/programs/powersystems/futuregen/futuregen_factsheet.pdf
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1998, Bituminous and subbituminous coal combustion: Technology and Transfer Network Clearinghouse for Inventories and Emission Factors, Washington, D.C., AP-42, Fifth Edition, v. 1, chapter 1: External Combustion Sources, 52 p., http://www.epa.gov/ttn/chief/ap42/ch01/final/c01s01.pdf
Back to Coal and the Environment References