KGS Home > Coal
Transportation of Coal
- Energy Information Administration, 1995, Coal Data: A Reference: U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, D.C., DOE/EIA-0064(93), Washington, D.C., 132 p., http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/FTPROOT/coal/006493.pdf
- Energy Information Administration, 2004 (updated annually), Annual Energy Outlook 2004 with projections to 2025: U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, D.C., DOE/EIA-0383(2004), 130 p., http://www.eia.doe.gov/cneaf/coal/page/acr/acr_sum.html
- Kaufman, W.W., and Ault, J.C., 1977, Design of surface mine haul roads: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines Information Circular 8758, 74 p., http://www.ott.wrcc.osmre.gov/library/hbmanual/haulroad.htm
- Lema, J.E., 2002, Key considerations in coal transportation: preparing for the twenty-first century, in Goode, J.B. (Ed.), Mining in the 21st Century—The Cutting Edge: Ashland, Kentucky, Jesse Stuart Foundation Books, p. 42-51.
- Marrero, T.R., and Wilson, J.W., 2002, Coal transportation by pipelines, in Goode, J.B., ed., Mining in the 21st Century—The Cutting Edge: Ashland, Kentucky, Jesse Stuart Foundation, p. 52-55.
Back to Coal and the Environment References