Pink is a Jessamine county community on KY 1268 between Little Hickman Creek and KY 39. It was named for the storekeeper John Pink Overstreet. The community was also known as Dean, for a local family, and Pluckemine (or Plegumine or Plaqumine), the origin of which is obscure. The area is now also known as Little Hickman, for the neighboring community and creek. A Pink post office operated from 1887 until 1904.