Vice President of Financial Operations and Treasurer
The mission of the University Budget Office is to coordinate and provide leadership for University-wide financial and resource planning, budgeting and policy analysis.
These activities include financial and resource analysis and planning; capital planning and budgeting; development of biennial budget requests and annual operating budgets; institutional data management; and budgetary and policy analysis.
- 2012-13 Operating and Capital Budget (PDF)
- 2012-13 Student Tuition and Fees Presentation (PDF)
- 2012-13 Student Tuition and Fees Presentation, Video version (wmv)
- Top 20 Business Plan Update - September 2007 (DOC)
- Top 20 Business Plan Update September 2007 - Executive Summary (DOC)
- UK Top 20 Business Plan