- Ombud Home
- Course Syllabus
- Accommodation of Religious Observations
- Accommodation of Students With Disabilities
- Excused Absences
- Dead Week
- Final Exams
- Cheating During Examinations
- Enrollment & Grades
- Class Records & Papers
- Course Evaluations
- Cancellation of Classes
- UK Academic Offense Policy
- The University Appeals Board
109 Bradley Hall • email@example.com • 859-257-3737 • University Senate Rules
Dead Week rules apply only to undergraduate students.
The last week of instruction of a regular semester is termed "Dead Week.” In the rest of these Rules, this term also refers to the last three days of instruction of a summer session and a summer term.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Ombud Office if any questions arise about what academic activities may and may not occur during Dead Week.