- Ombud Home
- Questions & Answers About The Academic Ombud
- Course Syllabus
- Dead Week
- Excused Absences
- Academic Integrity: Cheating and Plagiarism
- Plagiarism: What is it? (PDF)
- Q & A About The University Appeals Board
- Academic Rights of Students
- Faculty-Student Relations
- Discrimination & Sexual Harassment
- Disability Issues
- A Note to Graduate Students
109 Bradley Hall • 859-257-3737 • Confidential FAX 859-257-5346 • Email: email@example.com
Both graduate and undergraduate students come to the Academic Ombud Services Office with a variety of questions, concerns, and complaints. Some students just want to be pointed in the right direction, while others want to discuss complex situations. Please review the links provided below for frequently addressed academic issues. If none of these seem to apply in your case or if you have additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact the Academic Ombud Services Office at Ombud@uky.edu or 859-257-3737. All inquiries and comments are held in the strictest confidence. We will be happy to talk to you about any academic policy or issue.
For more information regarding The Academic Ombud Services Office, refer to S.R. 220.127.116.11 and S.R. 18.104.22.168 (pdf).