- Ombud Home
- Questions & Answers About The Academic Ombud
- Course Syllabus
- Dead Week
- Excused Absences
- Academic Integrity: Cheating and Plagiarism
- Plagiarism: What is it? (PDF)
- Q & A About The University Appeals Board
- Academic Rights of Students
- Faculty-Student Relations
- Discrimination & Sexual Harassment
- Disability Issues
- A Note to Graduate and Professional Students
109 Bradley Hall • firstname.lastname@example.org • 859-257-3737 • University Senate Rules
Professional, graduate, and undergraduate students contact Academic Ombud Services with a variety of questions, concerns, and complaints. Some students just want to be pointed in the right direction while others want to discuss complex situations. Please review the links provided below for frequently addressed academic issues. If none of the links apply to your issue or if you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Academic Ombud Services. All inquiries and comments are held in the strictest confidence.
For more information regarding The Office of Academic Ombud Services, refer to Senate Rules 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.